|Residential & Commercial Leads
- Cell Phone Numbers – Nationwide phone numbers
- Data Enhancement – Clean, Validate, Enrich your Data – Update addresses, phone and email addresses
- Pre-NOD – Target 30-60-90 day model late payments.
- Short Sales Prospects – Target upside down properties.
- Foreclosure Prospects – (NOD’s, NTDS and REO’s) – Target Residential & Commercial in various stages of foreclosure including pre-foreclosure, active foreclosure, at auction or REO’s.
- New! Homeowner Email List – Kick start your marketing campaigns with verified nationwide homeowner emails.
- Absentee Owners – Target homeowners who do not reside in the property that they own and may also reside in a different state.
- Credit Card Debts – Target debt consolidation prospects.
- Searchable Filters – Target equity, rate, lender, ethnicity, AVM-Automated Valuation Model and property characteristics.
- Nearby Properties – Target nearby properties from a specific geographic area or property address for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Homeowner Information – Property Characteristics:
• number of bedrooms
• square footage
• gross living area
• # of floors
• waterfront influence
• swimming pool
• year built
• type of garage
• style of home (historic, bungalow)
• much more …
|Consumer Leads & Mailing Lists
- Saturation Mailing Lists – Easily saturate a neighborhood at the lowest postage rates possible.
- New Mover Mailing Lists – Reach new renters and homeowners with timely offers.
- Consumer Mailing Lists – Target just the right person for your offer.
- Occupant/Resident Mailing Lists – Reach all households in any geographic area at the lowest rates.
- Property Owner Mailing Lists – Reach on-site and/or absentee homeowners nationwide.
- Business Mailing Lists – Zero in on your best B2B sales prospects.
- New Homeowner Mailing Lists – Find eager buyers settling into new homes.
- Absentee Homeowner Lists – Find prospects looking for lawn care, pool maintenance,property management etc.
- Conforming & Non-Conforming Loans – Target specific loan amounts set forth by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Harp 2.0 – Target eligible candidates
- Reverse Mortgages– Find potential FHA Reverse Mortgage candidates based on age and current mortgage information.
- FHA/VA – Target potential FHA/VA candidates and/or qualified homeowners based on age and current equity mortgage information.
- Estimated Equity -Target homeowners with equity based on our proprietary (AVM – Automated Value Model) for a home equity loan or a cash-out refinance.
- ARM Resets – Target current homeowners with an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) to convert them to a fixed rate loan.
- Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Loans – Target Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Loans
- Subprime Mortgages– Target homeowners anxious to convert their subprime mortgages to conventional loans.
- Mortgage Loan Rate & Term Reduction – Target homeowners with high interest rates.
- Mortgage Consolidation – Target homeowners with multiple mortgages.
- Loan Modifications – Target high leveraged homeowners
- Home Equity Lines of Credit – Target homeowners with equity.
- Seller Carry Back– Target properties with seller financing.
- Private Party Lender Prospects– Target homeowners with a private party loan.
- Lender Specific – Target your direct mail list by a specific lender or specific lender type.
- Searchable Filters Target equity, rate, lender, ethnicity, combined ltv/cltv ratio, origination date, (AVM – Automated Value Model) etc.
|Specialty Leads & Mailing Lists
- Renters – Non-Homeowner – Pulled directly from credit bureaus.
- Insurance Prospect Mailing Lists – Locate homeowners with property and lifestyle characteristics that match the Insurance services that you offer…
- Recent Graduates Lists – Target high school and college graduates quickly, accurately and at a low cost.
- Medical Conditions Lists – Reach patients with certain ailments looking for products and services that meet their needs.
- Registered Voter Lists – Get the names and addresses of every registered voter in your geographical area.
- New! Business Email List – Kick start your marketing campaigns with verified business emails.
- Investor Lists – Target investors.
- High Net Worth – Create a list based on geography and estimated equity and filter by estimated income, lifestyle attributes and business owner indicator.
- New Businesses List – Reach new businesses as soon as connectivity changes occur.
- Bankruptcy Lists – Find debtors highly responsive to offers for credit repair, debt consolidation, etc.
- Pre-Mover Lists – Increase exposure to eager, willing buyers.
- Medical Professional Lists – Expand your reach to physicians, nurses, and dentists at their office location.
- Derogatory Credit Lists – Get your company name out to those interested in credit repair messages.